“SWARM“, Software for Workforce Automation and Resource Management is an HR management software suite with a comprehensive set of features that can help businesses make the best use of their workforce’s full potential. In part, it can help businesses by automating the routine processes that keep them running in a smooth and uninterrupted manner, thus freeing their workforces to focus on other matters while also eliminating the potential for human error. However, it should also be noted that SWARM could improve communication within businesses, thus enabling better coordination than otherwise possible. Summed up, the features included in the software suite make it not just powerful but also versatile, thus making it well suited to a wide range of businesses in a wide range of industries.
2. In HR Access on Training Programs feature the Expiry Date Validation issue fixed not accept the past date from current date.
3. In Training Programs feature implemented the Mail Notification to user after Renewal Test
4. Training Programs – Re-test Mail Notification Link Expiry after “Renewal”
5. Approve Timesheets Approved Tab performance Issue Fixed now user can able to load data in 5 sec
6. Open Invoices and Closed Invoices Performance Issues fixed
7. Open Invoices Redirection issue from current to ALL when on update the “Edit Invoice” feature is fixed
8. My Messages module Performance issues fixed
9. SPadmin For an Super User Access → Revoking the Access “Displays the First Name Last name issue fixed
10. While updating the password for super user in spadmin there we have UI issues are there
i) pop screen size reduce issue fixed
ii) the header name need to change to update password fixed
iii) and name should be need to change to user name and also name should be in first name and last name
11. In Open invoices for Current invoices by default fetch data on grid issue fixed
12. In Admins and HR’s on “Manager Group” when user added as manager functionality breaks unable to assign user manager bug fixed
13. Approve Leaves the Checkbox selection and uncheck is breaking bug is fixed
14. In User Dashboard for the Documents and Expenses view icon has been changed from name to Icon
4. Now candidates can apply with Reference details in shared requirements to the candidate “external page”.
5. Candidate apply from Career Page and applied mails with candidate email Id and Candidate Name issue fixed.
6. Bulk Mailing configuration showing data based on Country Selection (USA and INDIA)
03 June, 2022 5 min read
The Labor Condition Application (LCA) is a form employers must file with the United States Department of Labor Employment and Training Administration (ETA). Employers apply . . .
20 June, 2022 4 min read
Public Access Files With the compliance mandates around public access files (PAF), they continue to be a point of worry for recruiters and staffing agencies. Recognizing . . .
How to Fill Out Form I9! Can you imagine being fined almost $800 because your employee forgot to sign a piece of paper? Multiply that one mistake by thousands of employees . . .